This communication is made available to you – also pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 30/06/06 n. 196 (Privacy Code) and Articles 13 and 14 of the European Regulation of the protection of personal data (GDPR) 2016/679, and subsequent amendments and additions – from Industria Molitoria Mininni S.r.l. with legal address in Altamura (BA) – Via Graviscella 1448, as Data Controller of your personal data.
The purpose of this information notice is to inform the user about the methods of processing personal data.
Type of data processed
The website offers informative and sometimes interactive content. While browsing www.molinomininni.com can, therefore, acquire information about the visitor, in the following ways:
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This category of data includes: the IP address, the type of browser used, the operating system, the domain name and the addresses of websites from which it was accessed, information on pages visited by users within of the site, the access time, the stay on the single page, the internal path analysis and other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment.
Further categories of data
This is all personal data provided by the visitor through the site, for example:
- by filling out a form to request a quote and/or information on the services offered and/or a contact request;
- by writing to our e-mail address to request information;
- by registering and/or accessing to a reserved area and/or a service;
- by filling out a form to submit a curriculum vitae;
- by filling out a form to receive our newsletter and marketing communications;
- by filling out a form to participate in one of the commercial initiatives of Industria Molitoria Mininni S.r.l..
Purpose of the treatment
The data provided are processed for the following purposes:
- Recognize the experience of use of our platforms, products and services that we offer and ensure the proper functioning of the web pages and their contents. The treatments put in place for these purposes are based on a legitimate interest of the Data Controller;
- Provide the good and/or service requested by the user, manage the contracts finalized by the user, carry out the administrative procedures, accounting, tax and legal requirements, as well as fulfill the requests submitted by the user. The treatments put in place for these purposes are necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations and do not require specific consent from the interested party.
- Send commercial communications relating to promotions and/or offers, in the interest of the Data Controller; the processing for these purposes are carried out with the specific consent provided by the user.
Sharing and transfer of personal data
- Company staff;
- Service provider (e.g. IT system providers, cloud service providers, database vendors and consultants)
- Public Administration for law purposes;
- Every public and/or private subject to whom it is necessary to communicate your personal data in relation to the purposes indicated above.
The updated list of Processors is available at controller’s legal address and it will be provided with a prior written application.
Industria Molitoria Mininni S.r.l. may have to transfer your personal data to countries situated outside the European Union/European Economic Area (EEA), so called “third-country”. These transfers to third countries can include all the activities above indicated.
Protection of personal data
Industria Molitoria Mininni S.r.l. have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to provide an appropriate level of security and privacy to personal data.
These measures concerning:
- His implementation;
- Nature of the data;
- The risk of processing.
The aim is to protect the data against any accidental or illicit destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized disclosure or access and other form of illegal processing.
Also, when Industria Molitoria Mininni S.r.l. manages the data:
- Collects and processed data that are adequate, relevant and not excessive, as required to satisfy the aforementioned purposes;
- Ensure that the data are accurate and kept up to date.
Industria Molitoria Mininni S.r.l. will maintain your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed, except your right to object to data processing or the right to be forgotten.
The retention period is the time of their actual use, plus the period of time until the legal claims become prescribed. When the period will expire, your personal data will be removed from active system of Industria Molitoria Mininni S.r.l..
Your rights are:
- RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION. You have the right to obtain from Industria Molitoria Mininni S.r.l. the rectification of personal data concerning you. Industria Molitoria Mininni S.r.l. shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that the personal data in its possession are accurate, undated and relevant.
- RIGHT TO RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING. You can obtain restriction of processing your personal data if:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, during the period when Industria Molitoria Mininni S.r.l. must verify its accuracy;
- The processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- Industria Molitoria Mininni S.r.l. no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject to establishment, exercise or defend your rights in court or
- The data subject has objected to processing, while Industria Molitoria Mininni S.r.l. checks whether your legitimate reasons prevail over your own.
- RIGHT TO ACCESS. You have the right to obtain from Industria Molitoria Mininni S.r.l. information about your personal data, and also information on which categories of personal data Industria Molitoria Mininni S.r.l. owns or controls, for what purpose they are used and where they were collected.
- RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY. As a result of your application, Industria Molitoria Mininni S.r.l. will transmit the data to another Controller on condition that the processing is based on consent or on a contract.
- RIGHT TO ERASURE, Unless the processing of data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or to establishment, exercise or defend legal claims. The data subject shall have the right to obtain from Industria Molitoria Mininni S.r.l. the erasure of personal data if:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you opposed to the processing of your personal data;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed.
Unless the processing is necessary by virtue of legal obligations, by law
or in order to constitute, exercise or defend a right in court.
- RIGHT TO OBJECT. The data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data, on the condition that the data processing is not based on your consent but on the legitimate interest of Industria Molitoria Mininni S.r.l. or third party. Industria Molitoria Mininni S.r.l. shall no longer process the personal data unless the Controller demonstrates mandatory and legitimate reasons for the processing, an overriding interest in treatment, or the exercise or defend of legal claims. When you object to processing, specify if you’re going to erasure your personal data or limiting the processing.
- RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT. Every data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of his/her habitual residence, place of work or place where the alleged infringement took place.
Data Controller and Processor
To exercise their rights under Article 7 of Privacy Code and Articles 15 ss. of Privacy Regulation, you can contact the Data Controller Industria Molitoria Mininni S.r.l., with legal address in Altamura (BA) – Via Graviscella 1448, Phone +39 080 3103625, Email firstname.lastname@example.org.